Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Face of the Day: Everyday Makeup



Hello Wednesday!

Let's talk about makeup. Yay!

I spend a lot of my time drawing makeup products, watching YouTube beauty hauls & makeup tutorials and applying cosmetics to my face. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. I adore the packaging, colors, and textures of eyeshadows, blushes and all of the pretty tools such as brushes and eyelash curlers. It just makes me so happy and I also find it very inspiring! There are countless makeup looks to try out, everything from the everyday no makeup makeup face to full on dark smokey eyes or bold lips. What's not too love?!

Not only do I think makeup itself is really pretty to look at, I love the process of applying it to my face. It's like painting on paper but to accentuate my features :)  I wear some sort of makeup nearly everyday, not because I think I need it but because it makes me feel like a magical unicorn... plus it's just sooo much fun to use. Applying makeup is really soothing and creative as well as being an everyday luxury for me. Working from home it makes me feel more polished, confident and ready for a productive work day.

I don't have a signature makeup look because I just have too many makeup products to choose from plus I love being creative... but the look above may be the closest thing I have to an everyday face.


No comments: