Monday, February 2, 2015

A Quick Q&A


Hello Monday!

I got nominated to answer a few questions by the lovely Uli of blog Found Some Paper. Pretty neato huh? I never get nominated for anything and I'm always so shocked and tickled that people enjoy my blog especially since I neglect it so very often. I strangely really really enjoy answering questions so I was flattered to have been picked to answer these. I love interviews and question answer posts because I really have to think about myself and I usually learn something new about myself which is neat too!)

What is your favourite blog and why?
I follow about one million blogs so it's really difficult to pick out a favorite but I really really enjoy A Beautiful Mess because their posts are so perfectly executed, The B Bar blog for all of the amazing free advice and health food blog My New Roots for gorgeous and informative recipes.

Which famous person would you choose to be friends with?
Emma Stone seems like such a goof and would make such a fun friend.

How much do you sleep?

I adore sleeping, and I'm really good at it too, especially in freshly cleaned sheets. I like to get a solid 8 or 9 hours a night. I usually got to bed around 11:30 and get up at 8:30.

What is your best blog post of all time?

I have no idea! I think the majority of my blog posts are very quick and simple so nothing really stands out. But I am very proud of my Blogger What's in my Bag series though, and really miss creating these illustrations every month. I hope to start the series again soon!

If you describe yourself in one word what would it be?

Silly.

Describe your greatest creative day. Where would you go / what would you do?

It doesn't take much to make me feel really inspired but I especially love to go for a long walk. I adore just walking around Stockholm with my boyfriend talking about ideas and plans and passing lots of stores and restaurants. There is always something new to take a look at and be inspired by.

Is there an artist you can’t forget?

I love the work of Betsy Walton. Her works are very dark and strange but use very bright and happy colors. I own two of her prints and love looking at all of the small details.

Link to the best recipe you have found on the Internet. Why is it so good?

Crack Slurp may be the funniest name for a recipe ever. I must confess that I haven't made this yet but I really want to because it looks amazing.

If your personality is a logo what would it look like?

The logo would be simple and colorful with some sort of pretty calligraphic font.

What was the best present you ever made someone?

I didn't actually make this present with my two hands but its definitely the best present I've (and my sister) have ever given. For my mother's 65th birthday my sister and I had our old family videos from the 90's turned into digital DVDs. Since the videos were taped on special mini tapes you had to use the old camera to play them through the TV, and it's was getting really tired. It would have been a shame to just let the tapes get destroyed by time so I'm so glad we finally converted them. 

Thanks so much Uli for asking me to answer these questions, hope you find reading my answers fun!


No comments: