Wednesday, November 19, 2014

EmmaKisstina Turns 7!

 Hello Wednesday!

Today isn't any regular day because today is EmmaKisstina's 7th birthday! I can't believe that 7 years ago today I opened up my EmmaKisstina Etsy store which in turn changed my life forever. (That sounds dramatic but it's true.) These past 7 years have definitely been the best 7 of my life (well at least so far!) I'm so proud of how far I have come personally as well as how far my company has come and all of the amazing support I've gotten from customers all over the globe. In the next coming 7 years (and more) I hope to continue to grow this company and create even more gorgeous items that you'll adore. I already can't wait to show you what's in store for next year!

As a huge thank you I'm offering 25% off your entire order in my EmmaKisstina Etsy shop all day today with 
code: 7BDAYWISHES

To celebrate I bought myself the prettiest of cakes, a Swedish Princess Cake, and enjoyed it with lots of sparkle and great friends this weekend. I think it's important to celebrate the small accomplishments in life... and definitely thought it was fun to get all dolled up and have an excuse to buy a cake!









Cheers to EmmaKisstina's first 7 years, and another cheers to 7 + plus amazing years to come!

No comments: