Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Blogger What's in my Bag: Evann Clingan

Hello Wednesday!

Today's Blogger What's in my bag (or What's in my Gym bag rather) features the inspiring fitness blogger Evann Clingan. A nice fun change getting to draw sneakers and sports bras instead high heels and other fashion accessories. 

I'm one of those weirdos who actually enjoys working out. I love going to classes at my local gym and getting really sweaty. I especially adore the feeling after, so much extra energy and so proud of myself for getting it done. Do you like fitness?

Besides Evann I've had the pleasure of featuring so many other inspiring and stylish ladies. To see my entire series you can view my Blogger What's in my Bag Pinterest board here...

And if you're interested in having one commissioned for yourself or a friend you can purchase this Custom What's in my Bag illustration in my Etsy shop here...


No comments: