Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Blogger What's in My Bag: Kristin of Modish and Main

Hello Wednesday!

I've got another great Blogger What's in My Bag illustration to show off today, featuring the bubbly Kristin of Modish & Main. This may be the brightest happiest funnest WIMB I've ever drawn! I'm totally in love with the sunny yellow Michael Kors bag, and all of the fun striped items, such as the Emily Ley Simplified planner and iPhone case. I've actually been thinking of getting Emily's planner for 2015. Heard so many great reviews. :)

If you'd like to see my entire illustrated series and all of the amazing blogger's I've featured you can view my Pinterest Blogger What's in my Bag board here...

And if you'd like to commission one of these illustrations for yourself or a friend you can purchase my Custom What's in my Bag illustration listing in my Etsy shop here...


3 comments:

Alexandra Haines said...

What an adorable illustration - so colorful!

www.adoredbyalex.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so so much for featuring my blog on your latest #whatsinmybag series! If I ever need a mood lift, I simply grab this handbag and head out for a bit of shopping, it's that powerful! You're so talented & I'm truly so appreciative for this illustration! xo

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Kristin! So kind of you to say!