Thursday, April 24, 2014

Instagram

Hello Thursday!

I love instagram! Don't you? 

I just love getting a little peek into the worlds of other inspiring ladies, and I really enjoy sharing peeks at my life as well. (I wish only that I had a little more exciting things to show you, and more amazing projects to show you.) It's been really slow around these parts. Since it's warming up in Sweden I'm sure I'll soon be going on more fun and pretty outside adventures, and hopefully I'll start work on lots and lots of new projects. Here's hoping I get another great inspiration kick soon. Follow me if you'd like @emmakisstina

There are so many instagram accounts that I adore but here are 4 very inspiring Swedish illustrators that I love and admire. @asiapietrzyk @smamie  @tovelisa @fidelisundqvist


No comments: